- York St John University, Guest Speaker (2015)
- Buddhist Ethics (3rd year Undergraduate module): one session on transsexuality in Buddhist canonical and non-canonical sources and its application to law and culture in contemporary Thailand (session based on conference presentation available here).
- Hindu Texts and Practices (2nd year Undergraduate module): two sessions on aesthetics and performance of early Sanskrit theatre using Kalidasa’s Sakuntala and the Ring of Recollection and the plays transference to 18-19th century England.
- Upstage Centre Youth Theatre, Arts Award Advisor (2012-2014)
- Furness Youth Theatre, Artistic Director (2007-2011)